Monday, December 15, 2014

Perler Bead Snowflakes

Every time I pass perler beads in the craft store, I want to buy them.  They bring back memories of the little plastic beads frustratingly sticking to my little fingers and my mom reminding me every five minutes not to touch the hot iron.  Ah - those were the days!

So, when the mere thought of making perler bead snowflakes crossed my mind, I immediately added them to my list of "must-do's" for this White Christmas.  

I used a few patterns from this website to create my snowflakes, but a simple Google image search for "perler bead snowflake patterns" will yield more results than you'll know what to do with.

I used ornament hooks to adorn various parts of my decor, including my Lighted Garland Tree and my front door wreaths.  They are so simple and inexpensive to make... and perfect.
Remember to follow the instructions on the pattern and for goodness sake, don't touch the iron!  It's hot!

5 comments:

  1. Both purchasing teams and both companies work completely autonomously and are set up that way. No integration is planned. "Joining the HM family means Yeezy Shoes that our customers will now have wider access to the Good American brand in new locations across Europe through a new and inspiring place to shop. The final schedule will be released in January 2023. In many ways, it was Jones who introduced Louis Vuitton - a luxury brand established in 1854 Designers Handbag Sale that subsequently added ready-to-wear in 1997 - to streetwear, paving the way for Abloh. When the designer took over Jordan 4s Vuitton's men's collection in 2011, sneakers, t-shirts and tracksuits were no longer a rarity, but complemented modern tailoring and casual wear. Through sorting orders, brands can specify which fabrics they are looking for. Ruben Bos, director of Bos Group International, added: "As a Dutch based family company, we are proud to become Nike Dunks Sneakers a member of the Scotch Soda family. Not Just a Label is a collaboration, thanks to which relatively new brands with diverse ethnic backgrounds are also represented Air Jordan 1 on Zalando. This resonates incredibly Alexander McQueen Sneakers well, primarily with our Sport Sneakers Sale younger Gen Z customers, who have a keen interest in learning more about the people behind the brand and their history and cultural background - it's not just about whether that design is pretty. Whatever design you Air Force 1 For Sale choose, the most important thing is of course keeping your child warm. We are all too aware of this, which is why we use the warmest materials available. Dsquared2 will return to a co-ed catwalk format Off White Outlet for its Autumn Winter 2023 collection. The Milan-based Golden Goose Sale label first began showing co-ed in 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly love your site.. Great colors & theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely believe that this website needs a lot more attention.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips